Wednesday 10 July 2013

Instagram USA

For the month of May (and you'll have to excuse the lateness) my husband and I travelled from Miami to Toronto by plane, train and auto-mobile.  These are some of the photos that I posted on Instagram throughout the trip. I will be posting some more specific lifestyle posts about each part of the trip when all of the photos have been collated and edited. 

Enjoy :-)




A serious car for a serious trip /// Cute detail at the hotel /// Coral accessories and lips



American food /// Gorgeous hubby /// Give me a map and a timetable and I'm all good


A very serious treat /// Corona-rita addiction /// Love these details


American drinks are just amazing /// Grand Central Station /// Dream come true


Becoming addicted to these /// Suburbia /// Italian treat from Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment