Thursday 13 September 2012

Getting to know me - 5 post challenge

As I am a new blogger I thought it might be worth sharing a few things about myself to help you get to know me better. I'm sure that many of you are familiar with this tag, and hopefully it will give you a little insight into me.

1. I partly use another language.

In a previous life I worked at Sense, the National Deafblind Charity and worked with colleagues who communicated with BSL so I started learning it. I loved trying (which is the operative word here) to learn it and loved that every week I was better able to communicate with my colleagues, whilst learning a new skill. Unfortunately moving to Bristol and changing jobs meant I never even made it to my level 1 exam and I rubbishely never picked up the course when I got here! So I can only partly use another language.

2. I met my now husband when we were only 14

He was playing hockey and I was watching. We met and agreed to meet up at a party that night, after a few little kisses I text him off my 5110 asking him to be my boyfriend and the rest as they say is history.

3. I didn't pass my driving test first time

Yes I am a member of that club!

4. I will always choose the nutty praline over the soft centre

Why wouldn't you?

5. I am addicted to stationery

My current obsession is Paperchases Paradiso with its vintage styling, birds and flashes of fuschia pink a lot of this will be making its way onto my birthday wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment